• As this trip is an expedition journey, travellers who register for this trek must to have experienced before for long day trek
• In most of part of this trip we haven’t access to the road as we are in the middle of the mountains
• Sometimes the volume of the rivers is high and we cannot cross the river and we should change our route and climb up the mountain
• For cross the rivers please bring an extra light shoes or sandal and you should carry it in your day pack
• Sometimes in the ridge we haven’t access to water and we should carry our own water for the entire of the day
• During the night in a couple of nights we haven’t access to electricity, shower and toilet and travellers must to be prepared for this matter
• As we revel in a very remote area and local people are very poor, having something for children will make them happy.
• On this trip you will carry your day back during the day and we carry only your essential stuff (Max 5 kilo) with the mule. We should reduce our stuff during the trek as there is limited mule in the village and local need their mule for their local works.
• We will give you a group duffel bag and you will put your stuff on it. The rest of the stuff will be in the first village and after the trek you can catch again
The mission of this expedition journey is experience nomadic life, knowing their customs, way of life by walking through their tents in heights and foothills of the Zagros mountain range. You will see how women works hard in their life and how children cooperate with their family in their basic life. This Adventure Iran hiking tour is suitable for who would like to hike in a remote area which is not in any guide book, blog or a site. It’s a tailor made itinerary to have a long continuous day hiking through different families of nomads alongside a mountain chain of Zardkuh. Every day we move and in each night, we will stay in different areas and we have an unforgettable night with a nomadic family and we explore different villages of nomad on our trip. Visiting their simple lifestyle, knowing their costumes, tasting of their foods and socialize with them during the night and listening to their stories are our experience of this journey. We have a continuous walk mainly through cols of nomads with challenging level of difficulty. We have totally aound 100 km for 5 days and total ascent will be 4418 and total decent 4315 m. The hike will start from a village through oak forest of Zagros mountains. During the 5 day hiking in MT Zard Kuh chains we should cross many times rivers, passing various canyons, walk on the ridge of mountains and cross the pass many times. We have to be fully prepared physically and mentally as we are going inside of tribes with very old custom and beliefs. This trip is suitable only for experienced hikers who have been before on such a trip like this. We have to be able to handle different cases on this trip because of local situation. We have to be flexible totally for any changes like the length of the trek, the volume of the water of rivers, very cold water of rivers and hot day temperature. If you are coming in early spring or late autumn for this trip you have to be prepared for rain and cold temperature of the nights. This journey will start from Esfahan city by a long drive through mountain dirt road to a village in the heart of the mountain and after the trek we will finish it in Esfahan too. If you want to joint this trip from Tehran or Shiraz, please get in touch.
Adventure Iran fixed group departure tours.